If you want to drink, set an alcohol allowance:
- Look at an average week and determine how many drinks you have on average, throughout the week.
- Cut this number at least by 50% and set a weekly allowance.
- Is this a number you can commit to staying within? If not, find a number you feel comfortable committing to stay within each week.
- Then take that number and multiply by 4 (4 weeks in a month) to give you a monthly allowance so you can strategically choose when you’ll have a drink without causing too much damage.
For example, if you had 12 drinks last week:
- 12/3 = 4 drink weekly allowance
- 4 drinks x 4 weeks = 16 drink monthly allowance
Would you like a 15 minute consultation to chat about your nutrition? Fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you asap!